Can We Make Cake, Grill, Pizza in Geek Robocook?
Geek Robocook electric pressure cooker not just makes cooking fun but also makes eating enjoyable for with Geek Robocook there is no end to the variety of dishes that one can cook. Don’t wait anymore! Transform your Electric Pressure Cooker to an Air fryer to enjoy the numerous benefits of the Geek Robocook.
Geek Robocook Air Fryer Specialities:
- Comes with multiple presets (chips, fish, shrimp, pizza, meat, kebabs, chicken)
- Can be used to bake, roast and grill.
- With the hot air cooking mechanism, the appliance works extraordinary with less oil.
- With lesser oil used, there is reduced fat content.
- Gives you the perfect solution for the non-splashing, non-splattering cooking.
- Comes with silicone mat, steam rack, a frying mesh basket and a kitchen tong.
How to Turn Geek Robocook as an Air Fryer?
- Fix the fryo lid on top of your Geek Robocook
- Preheat the pot
- Add one spoon oil
- Add your vegetable/meat/cake mix/pizza dough
- Select the right preset
- Remove the vegetable/meat/cake mix/pizza dough once cooked
- Serve and enjoy
Bake in Geek Robocook:
- Mix cake batter (of your preferred choice) and keep it ready aside on a pan lined with parchment paper
- Place the cooking pot inside the Robocook and then fryo on top of it. Do not connect the Robocook.
- Press Power button and set temperature on the fryo lid. Press ‘Play’ to preheat pot
- Once preheating is done, remove the lid. Now place the stand, steam rack inside the cooking pot
- Place fryo on top and press ‘Play’ again
- Once baked, let the cake cool for 10 – 15 min
- Remove fryo lid, take out the cake pan and serve moist cake
Grill in Geek Robocook:
- Whisk seasonings together in a bowl (chilli powder, italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper)
- Rub each side of chicken with olive oil, and add seasonings
- Keep the cooking pot inside the Robocook and then place fryo on top.
- Press Power button and set temperature. Press ‘Play’ to preheat pot
- Once preheating is done, remove the lid. Now place the stand, mesh basket on top of the stand.
- Select the preset menu. Cook on each side
- Once grilled, remove fryo lid, taken chicken out and serve hot.
Make Pizza in Geek Robocook:
- Prepare pizza dough, spread pizza sauce, top with mushrooms, onion, capsicums, black olives (preferred pizza toppings)
- Place fryo on top of Geek Robocook. Press power button, select pizza mode and preheat pot
- Place basket in bake stand inside the pot
- Press ‘Play’
- Once baking done, remove fryo lid and take the pizza out
- Spread grated cheese, sprinkle Italian seasonings and again bake in pizza mode
- Once second baking is done, take pizza out and serve hot.
Note: The above written content does not include detailed recipe or instructions to be followed to bake, grill or make pizza. Refer https://geekrobocook.com/recipes/ for detailed information.
August 25, 2021