Geek Robocook Cookbook Easy Recipes for Healthy and Fast Cooking
‘Healthy Food Gives Healthy Life’ - Make use of the Geek Robocok to cook dishes that are not just healthy but are also easy and fast to cook.
- Spinach Broth Soup: The benefits of consuming green leafy vegetables are numerous. Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins and nutrients is one of the soups that you can have every day for a healthier lifestyle.
- Cream of Tomato Soup: This dish is all about minimal ingredients, less preparation and cooking time, a soup that has freshness, tanginess, a little bit of sweetness but is rich in health benefits.
- Southern Spice Dal Chicken Soup: If you are looking out for a soup that has a southern spicy touch to the yellow flavoured dal and the chicken broth which have a rich source of health benefits.
- Garlic Butter Mushrooms: Low in fat and carbohydrates, mushrooms are the perfect choice for anyone who wishes to have a delicious healthy starter.
- Lemon Ginger Chicken: With the combination of the sour taste of the lemon, the mild spicy and strongly flavoured ginger cooked with tender pieces of chicken and finally garnished with spring onions and sesame seeds is just a wonderful starter.
- Garlic Spinach Balls: Soft spinach, mashed potatoes with grated garlic in tiny balls not just look amazing but also taste wonderful. The garlic spinach balls are not only made for starters but can also be had for a perfect snack.
- Oats Quinoa Idly: Oats, Ural Dal and Quinoa is all you need for the dish and all three are rich in nutrient content and are considered to be the perfect breakfast one could have to supply energy for the whole day.
- Moong Dal Millet Khichdi: Khichdi which is a dish that is a mix of rice and legumes is by itself a healthy dish for breakfast and with the moong dal millet khichdi the addition of millets and dal to the vegetables will be the right choice for a healthy food intake.
- Breakfast Casserole: It is having everything you need in one dish - milk, cheese, eggs, broccoli, mushrooms and capsicum. Need we say more!
- Masoor Pulav: A cup of Masoor dal added to the aromatic basmati rice has ample nutrients and is rich in dietary fibres.
- Mint Rice: Mint being a naturally cooling and refreshing herb it is tried the best to include it in one’s diet. So there is mint tea, mint juice and now with Geek Robocook, it’s time to cook and have mint rice.
- Veg Continental Rice: Don’t worry if you are not comfortable having a mix of vegetables in one dish. You can give the veg continental rice a try, a dish that only includes corn kernels, and black beans along with the other ingredients for taste.
Note: The above written content does not include names of all dishes or complete recipes of one-pot electric pressure cooker. Refer https://geekrobocook.com/recipes/ for detailed information.
September 2, 2021