Jaggery – 1 cup
Roasted Rice Flour – ½ cup
Roasted Urad Dal Flour – ¼ cup
Roasted Moong Dal Flour – ¼ cup
Ghee – 1 cup
Cardamom - 2
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee to the inner cooking pot and let it melt. Add riceflour, moong dal flour, urad dal flour and roast well.
- When it turns to golden brown and aromatic add 1 cup of Jaggery, cardamom and 1 table spoon water.
- Now Jaggery starts to melt and becomes a thin batter. Keep stirring until you get the smooth thick batter. After Cooking is done switch off the unit and transfer it to a bowl.
- Serve healthy Aadi Kummayam as a snack or dessert
Recipes you may Like?