Lady’s Finger- 20
Cumin- ½ tsp
Garam Masala Powder- ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder- ½ tsp
Red Chilli Powder- ½ tsp
Kasoori Methi- 1 tsp
Oil- 2 tsp
Salt- to taste
- Chop lady’s finger, peel and chop potatoes.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add cumin, chopped onion, tomato one by one and saute till the onions turn soft
- Add garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and stir well to combine. Next add salt and mix well.
- Add the chopped potato and bhindi and stir well to combine. Add some water to prevent the vegetables from burning. Press cancel to stop saute
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Idly’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium.. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give a quick stir and add kasoori methi. Garnish with coriander leaves
- Revel in the appeasing Aloo Bhindi served with Roti and Rice.