Egg – 5 (boiled)
Onion – 2 (chopped)
Tomato – 3 (pureed)
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4tsp
Chilli powder – 1tsp
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Jeera powder – 1/2tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2tsp
Salt – as required
Coriander leaves – 2spring (chopped)
Green peas – 2tbsp (boiled)
Oil – 3tbsp
- Cut 3 boiled eggs into 4 pieces and keep aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Make scrambled egg out of the remaining 2 eggs. Sprinkle salt and coriander leaves over it. Transfer it to a plate and keep aside.
- Further add in oil to the inner cooking pot. Add onions and sauté until they turn golden brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a few secs . Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala one by one. Mix well and sauté until the masalas get combined.
- Next add the tomato puree and continue to sauté until oil separates from the sides.
- Finally add boiled green peas, cut egg quarters and scrambled egg to the gravy. Give it a gentle mix without breaking the eggs. Once done Switch to Keep Warm or off mode. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Hot and tasty Anda Chingari is ready to serve with rottis.