Red Lentil - 1 cup
Carrot -75 gms chopped
Tomatoes- 1 small
Water - 3 cup
Bay Leaves - 1
Salt - to taste
Turmeric Powder / Haldi Powder -1/4 tsp
Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
Olive Oil / Zeitoun Ka Tel - 2 tsp
Cumin Powder / Jeera Powder - 1/3 tsp Roasted
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add bay leaf, pepper corns and saute for few seconds.
- Add lentil, carrots and stir for few seconds. Now add water, turmeric, cumin powder, tomato, salt one by one and sauté until the tomato gets mushy. Press cancel.
- Let the mixture come to room temperature and then grind it with a blender to a fine paste.
- Clean the pot and press sauté. Pour the blended contents to the pot. Check the consistency, if it is thick then add some hot water and give it a boil.
- Once the desired consistency is achieved, switch to keep warm or off mode.
- Serve arabic lentil soup with a lemon wedge, olive oil, paprika, parsley garnished on top.
Recipes you may Like?