Basmati Rice -1 cup
Overnight soaked white channa- ¼ cup
Jeera- ½ tsp
Cinnamon- 1 inch
Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
Red Chilli Powder- ½ tsp
Salt- to taste
Ghee- 3 tsp
Coriander Leaves- a few
Water- 2 ¼ cups
- Wash the Basmati Rice and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee to the inner cooking pot and let it melt. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, jeera, cardamom, and saute for 2 min.
- Now add chopped beetroot, white channa, and continue to saute. After sautéing a little add red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, and mix. Next add soaked Rice, enough water, and stir well.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Pulav’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the Steps
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give a quick stir and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve healthy beetroot channa pulav with raita