Heaped cup Greek yogurt, full fat - 1
Condensed milk- 1 Can
Fresh milk – 1 cup
Strawberries, fresh or frozen – 1 cup
White sugar – 2 tsp
- Whisk together the Greek yogurt, condensed milk and fresh milk in a bowl that will fit inside the robocook. Cover it with aluminum foil.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Pour 2 cups water in the inner liner, place a trivet/ a steel stand and put the bowl of yogurt on it.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select medium with 15 min timer. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Remove the bowl from the cooker carefully and let it cool down a bit.
- Keep the bowl in the refrigerator for two hours or more. Once cold, take it out and turn over the dessert in a shallow and wide plate.
- Put the strawberries along with the sugar in a blender and blend to a smooth puree. Spread the berry glaze on the mishti doi and garnish with two or three strawberries.
- Serve chilled.
Recipes you may Like?