Lady’s Finger- 20
Oil- 4 tsp
Mustard- ½ tsp
Asafoetida- ½ tsp
Roasted Peanuts-2 tsp
Roasted Sesame Powder- 1 tsp
Coconut– ¼ cup grated
Red Chilli powder- ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder- ½ tsp
Garam Masala- ½ tsp
Salt- to taste
- Take the lady’s finger and make a slit in the centre, taking care not to break into two. Mix roasted peanuts, roasted sesame powder, coconut, red chilli powder, turmeric powder garam masala, salt and mix well. Stuff them into lady’s finger individually.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add cumin, mustard seeds, asafoetida and let it splutter.
- Now add the stuffed lady’s finger pieces. Sprinkle water and mix well.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode and transfer it to a plate.
- Serve the Bhindi Sambhariya with chappati.