Chicken Drumsticks – 6 pcs
Cooking Oil – 3 tsp
Tej Patta - 1 Leaf
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp.
Dal Chini – 2 inches
Garlic paste – 1 tsp.
Ginger paste – 1 tsp.
Green Cardamom- 1
Black Cardamom - 1
Black Pepper – 3 / 4 pcs
Cloves – 3 / 4 pcs
Large Onion – 1 Finely chopped
Medium Tomato – 3 finely chopped
Salt 1 tsp or to taste
Turmeric powder – ½ sp.
Dhania Powder 1 tsp
Chicken powder 1 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp.
Chili powder – ½ tsp.
Water – 250 – 300 ml
- Wash and clean the chicken drumsticks and keep them aside till the water drains.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil, cumin seeds, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, dal chini, black pepper, cloves and sauté for 30 seconds. Now add onions, sauté till translucent, and then add ginger garlic paste sauté for few seconds.
- Next add turmeric, red chili powder, dhania powder, chicken powder, and sauté for few secs. If masala dries up add few drops of water. Now add tomatoes, salt, garam masala, and sauté you get good brown color.
- Add chicken and mix well with the masala for 7-10 mins. Then add 250 – 300 ml water. Sprinkle some garam masala and chicken masala. Press the cancel button to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘Close’ position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Chicken’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 20 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give a quick stir
Serve spicy Bhuna chicken with Raita and sliced Onions