Cabbage – 500 gm
Green peas -200 gm
Onion – 2
Red Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - As required
Cooking Oil – 50gms
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
- Chop cabbage, onions and tomatoes finely.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot, and let it heat a bit.Add Mustard seeds and cumin seeds to the pot and let it splitter.
- Then add the chopped onions and sauté till it becomes translucent. Add tomatoes and sauté till it turns mushy.
- Following it, add turmeric, red chilli & coriander powder one by one and sauté till the oil separates. Add Cabbage, green peas,salt,water and mix well. Press cancel button to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Gravy’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Finally, garnish with Coriander leaves.
- Cabbage Green Peas Sabji tastes best with phulka or rice.