Capsicum - 500 Gms
Onion – 2 Nos
Tomato- 2 Nos
Green Chilli – 4 Nos
Ginger – 1 Inch
Garlic – 8 cloves
Cloves – 2 Nos
Cardamom – 2 Nos
Cinnamon – 1 inch stick
Ghee – 2 Tbsp
Cashewnut- 8 Nos
Poppy seeds – 1 Tbsp
Coconut – Half shell
Green chillies- 4 Nos
Fennal seeds – 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Dry roast poppy seeds, cashews, coconut in the robocook. Once done transfer and let it cool down completely.
- Add Fennel seeds, green chillies, dry roast poppy seeds, cashews, coconut to the blender and grind to a fine paste.
- Slice Onions, make ginger garlic paste, Dice capsicums & make tomato puree separately
- Clean the pot and select Saute option. Add Ghee, Cinnamon, cardamom, cloves one by one and saute for 2 mins. Add ginger garlic paste, sliced onions and saute till it becomes translucent.
- Then add diced capsicum, red chilli powder, garam masala powder & turmeric powder. Saute for 3 minutes & add tomato puree.
- Next add ground cocunut cashew paste and stir well. Press cancel to stop saute option.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 4 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Mix well before serving.
- Serve hot with rice or chapattis