Carrot chopped – 1/4 cup
Cauliflower - 1/4 cup
French beans chopped – 1/4 cup
Capsicum chopped – 2 small
Paneer in cubes – 1/2 cup
Potato chopped – 1 big
Green peas – 1/4 cup
Baby corn(optional )- 1/4 cup
Onion copped – 2
Tomato pure – 1/2 cup
Curd – 1/2 cup
Gram flour – 2 tbsp
Cumin powder – 1 tbsp
Ginger – 2 tbsp
Garlic 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves -3 tbsp
Oil – 4 tbsp
- Take mixer grinder and add tomato, curd, gram flour, cumin powder, ginger, garlic, red chilli powder coriander powder, some coriander leaves, salt and water. Make a fine paste.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 4 tbsp oil into inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Once oil is hot add ground paste into it and cook for 5-6 min on saute mode.Stir continuously.
- When paste get thick and add all veggies – capsicum, onion, baby corn, potato, carrot, cauliflower, beans, green peas, paneer and mix well. Saute for 3- 4 min.
- Next add salt, garam masala, 1 ½ cup water, and give it good stir. Press cancel to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘SAMBAR/GRAVY’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give a quick stir
- Enjoy chamba vegetable with roti,naan or jeera rice.