Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES | COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES | SERVINGS: 3
Sesame oil – 3 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds – ½ tsp
Urad dhal – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – ½ tsp
Green chillies – 4 (chopped)
Tamarind – 1 (medium size)
Lady’s finger – 10 nos. (chopped)
Shallots – 20 nos.
Garlic pods – 8 nos. (crushed)
Water – 1 cup
Jaggery – 1tbsp
Salt - to taste
Small onion - 5
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add sesame oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add lady’s finger and sauté for few mins until the stickiness goes. Once done remove it and keep aside.
- Now add mustard, fenugreek seeds, urad dhal, asafoetida, green chillies one by one and sauté for few mins until the spices infuse in the oil.
- Add the small onions, garlic and cook until the onions turn pink. Add in the Lady’s finger and open cook till oil separates.
- Then add water, tamarind extract, Jaggery, salt and mix well. Cook for few mins until you get a thick consistency. Once achieved, switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Hot and yummy Chettinad Mandi is ready to serve with rice.
Your cart is empty.