Chicken – 750 gms
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Chilli powder – 2 tsp
Garam masala powder -1/4 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Jeera powder – 2 tsp
Coriander leaves – ½ cup
Mint – ¼ cup (chopped)
Green chilli – 3 nos.
Salt – as required
Potato – 1 cup (sliced, fried)
Onion – 1 (chopped)
Brown onion – 2 (chopped)
Curd – ¼ cup
- Add onion, brown onion, curd to a blender and grind to form a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ginger garlic paste to the inner cooking pot and sauté until the raw smell goes. Add chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, jeera powder and mix until the masalas get combined.
- Then add mint, green chilli, salt, potato, ground paste one by one and sauté for few mins.
- Next add the chicken and mix well until it gets uniformly coated. Sprinkle some water. Press cancel to stop sauté.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Give a quick stir and switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Finally garnish with coriander leaves.
- Hot chicken kalya is ready to serve with roti/steamed rice.