- chicken breasts - 2 boneless skinless sliced into 1/2" strips
- Italian-seasoned bread crumbs - 1 1/2 c
- large eggs - 4 beaten
- all-purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- Place breadcrumbs, eggs, and flour in 3 separate shallow bowls. Whisk garlic powder into eggs. Season breadcrumbs generously with salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken strips in flour, then dip in egg, then breadcrumbs, back in egg, then back in breadcrumbs.
- Place the Fryo on top of the Robocook and set the steam rack inside the cooking pot.
- Place the Fryo on top of the Robocook and connect the power cord. (Do no connect the robocook). Press the ‘POWER’ button & set the temperature to 205⁰. Press 10 minutes timer to preheat the pot. Now press “PLAY” button & wait for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile place the aluminium foil, then place the chicken strips in the basket. After the preheat, place the basket in steam rack.
- Place the Robocook Fryo on top and move down the handle to start. Now set the temperature at 205⁰C along with 12 to 15 min timer and press “PLAY” button.
- Built with Air Blast Technology the Robocook Fryo optimizes the energy usage and starts its ultra-fast cooking.
- Pause the Fryo at 7-8 mins, now flip the chicken strips using tongs. Once done resume the timer using “play” button and wait for another 7-8 minutes.
- Airfry the chicken, in batches, turning once, until golden. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound. Pull the handle and remove the Fryo lid from the Robocook.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates. Serve with ketchup
Recipes you may Like?