Roasted semolina - 2 cup
Butter - 2 tsp
Water- ¾ cup
Maida (for dusting)- ¼ cup -
Butter -¼ cup
Rice flour- 2 tbsp
- In a large mixing bowl take 2 cup chiroti rava and add 2 tbsp butter. Crumble and mix well making sure the rava is moist. Now add ¾ cup water and start to knead the dough. Knead for 5-8 minutes or until the rava turns soft.
- Knead really hard adding water (only if required) until the dough turns soft and smooth. Rest the dough for 15 minutes, or until the rava absorbs moisture.
- Pinch a large ball sized dough and dust with maida. Roll as thin as possible dusting maida if required. Now spread the prepared 1 tsp of saati (butter rice flour paste) uniformly. Repeat 5 times. Now roll into log tightly. Cut into 1 inch pieces and press gently.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Once oil is hot deep fry it. Drain off the chiorti and keep aside for 10 minutes to drain off the oil completely.
- Enjoy chiroti by crushing into plate and top with powdered sugar and badam milk.
Recipes you may Like?