Coconut Milk- 1 cup
Gram Flour- 1 tbsp
Peanuts- 3 tsp Coarsely Powdered
Oil- 2 tsp
Salt- to taste
Coriander Leaves- a few
- Mix coconut milk with salt and gram flour without lumps. Keep aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add chopped tomatoes, green chilli
- and sauté until it turns soft.
- Next add salt, coconut milk, gram flour mixture and powdered peanuts. Give it a mix. Press cancel to stop sauté.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Gravy’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give a quick stir. Finally garnish with coriander leaves.
- Tasty Coco Peanut Soup is ready to serve.