Coconut flour - 1 cup
Sugar substitute - 1/3 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Vanilla - 1 tsp
Fresh / sour cream - 1/2 cup
Coconut milk - 1/2 cup
Butter – melted - 1 tbsp
Eggs – 5
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut flour, sugar substitute, baking powder and whisk well
- Add in vanilla, cream, coconut milk, butter and eggs and stir until it is mixed thoroughly.
- Grease the pan using butter. Pour the batter and cover with an aluminium foil.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Add water to the robocook pot. Keep the stand in the Robocook. Place the pan on the stand inside the inner cooking pot.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 35 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Off mode. Remove the cake and allow it to cool.
- To make icing Beat butter and cream cheese until the texture turns silky. Keep aside. Beat the icing sugar and coconut milk until it turns smooth.
- Once the cake has completely cooled , spread the icing over the top the cake. Finally Sprinkle some shredded coconut. Slice and enjoy!
- Yummy Coconut cake is served as a dessert !
Recipes you may Like?