Bay leaf-2 no.
Onions-¼ cup finely chopped
Celery-¼ cup finely chopped
Cooked sweet corn kernels-¾ cup
White stock-2 cups
Sugar- 1 tsp
Celery-2 tsp finely chopped(to garnish)
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add butter to the pot and allow it to melt. Add bay leaf, onion, celery, sweet corn, and saute for a minute.
- Now add in the stock water and stir well. Then add milk, salt and allow it to boil for 5 mins.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Quick. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Add sugar, crushed black pepper, and give it a good stir.
- Note: to prepare stock water just boil one liter of water with all the vegetable residues for 5 minutes and strain the broth
- Garnish with chopped celery and serve with garlic bread