Bottle gourd- 250 gms
Onion – 1 No chopped
Garlic – 10 cloves chopped
Cumin seeds- 1 Tsp
Butter -2 Tbsp
Pepper powder – 1 Tbsp
Milk – 100 ml
Fresh milk cream – 4 Tbsp
Sugar – 1 Tbsp
Salt - to taste
- Peel off the outer skin and cut the bottle gourd into pieces
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 1 Tbsp of butter and allow it to melt. Add garlic and saute for 2 min.
- Add onions and saute for 3 minutes. Add chopped bottle gourd, 50 ml water and mix well. Press cancel.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Sambar’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Remove the contents. Cool the them and grind the bottle gourd mixture to a fine paste.
- Clean the pot and select sauté option. Add 1 Tbsp butter and allow it to melt.
- Add cumin seeds and sauté till it becomes golden brown & add the ground mixture into it.
- Next add one cup of milk, fresh milk cream, sugar, salt, pepper powder, mix well and allow it to cook for few minutes. Switch to keep warm or off mode.
- Serve the hot creamy lauki soup with breads sticks.