Paneer / Cottage Cheese - 9 Cubes
Cumin Seeds - 1 Tsp
Bay Leaf – 1 No
Cinnamon Stick - ½ Inch
Onion(Finely Chopped) – 1 No
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 Tsp
Tomato Pulp - 1 Cup
Turmeric Powder - ½ Tsp
Coriander Powder - ½ Tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder - ¼ Tsp
Curd (Whisked)- ½ Cup
Garam Masala - ¼ Tsp
Kasuri Methi - ½ Tsp
Dry Fenugreek Leaves - Crushed
Salt to Taste
Water as Required
- Connect the power cord to ‘ROBOCOOK’ and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up
- Add few drops of Ghee and once it gets melted add the chunks of Panner and saute until it turns golden brown and keep it separately.
- Again add few drops of Ghee in the inner cooking pot and add in Cumin Seeds, Bay Leaf and Cinnamon Stick sauté until the spices turn aromatic.
- Now add in chopped onions and ginger-garlic paste saute well until raw smell goes completely and then add in the tomato pulp and sauté slowly till it releases the oil.
- Now add the turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and sauté till the masalas are cooked well. Now add water along with whisked curd mix continuously. Allow the gravy to cook slowly for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add in fried paneer cubes to the above mix. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or till paneer absorbs the spices. Finally add in Garam Masala and crushed kasuri methi.
- Serve Crock Pot Panner Masala Topped Up With Coriander and Best Tastes With Chappati/Rotis.