Cucumber- 1 cup Chopped
Lettuce- 1 cup Shredded
Butter- 2 tsp
Corn Flour- 3 tsp
Milk- 1 cup
Salt- To Taste
Black Pepper Powder- 1 tsp
Fresh Cream – 2tsp
- Mix corn flour and milk in a bowl without any lumps. Keep aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add butter to the inner cooking pot and let it melt. Add cucumber, shredded lettuce and sauté for a minute.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, water and give it a mix. Let it cook for 4-5 mins. Press cancel.
- Transfer to a bowl and allow it to cool. Once done, grind this into a paste using blender.
- Add the ground paste, corn flour milk mixture to the inner cooking pot and add water to adjust the consistency.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Gravy’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give a quick stir. Finally garnish with fresh cream.
- Enjoy appeasing Cucumber Lettuce Soup with bread pieces!