Okra / Bhindi – 250 gm
Onion (medium size) – 1 (finely chopped)
Oil – ½ cup
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – ¼ tsp
Green Chilli – 2 (chopped)
Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Tomato (medium size) – 1 Sliced
Salt – 1 tsp
Curd/ Yogurt – ½ cup
Red Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Coriander seeds powder – 1.5 tsp
Water – ½ cup
- Mix coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, curd to form a paste.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Sauté Okra for 5 minutes. Remove them from the pot and keep it aside.
- Add cumin seeds, onion, green chilli and sauté them for 2minutes. Then, add Asafoetida, ginger garlic paste and sauté for 1 minute. Next add tomato and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now add the curd paste and mix for 5 minutes. Later add water, fried Okra and cook it for 2 minutes. After the whole cooking is done, switch to Off or keep warm mode.
- Give a quick stir and serve it hot with roti.