Seedless Dates – 200 gms
Sugar – ½ cup
Boiled milk – 1 Cup
Soda bi carb – ¾ teaspoon
Butter – 2 tablespoon
Maida – 1 Cup
Vanilla essence – ½ teaspoon
Baking powder – ¾ teaspoon
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add milk, dates, sugar, soda-bi-carb, and butter and allow it to one boil and remove the pan after switching off the cooker. Let it cool mash the mixture a little with a ladle.
- Then add maida, baking powder, and vanilla essence and mix. Grease an aluminum baking bowl with butter and dust it with maida transfer the mixed dates mixture into the bowl.
- Wash the cooking pan and place it into the Robocook adding three cups of water into it. Switch on the cooker and press the sauté button to allow the water to boil. After the water for boiling and press the cancel button.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘Close’ position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘IDLY’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
Serve pudding cut into slices with vanilla ice cream.