Whole Moong Dal- 1 cup
Cumin- ½ tsp
Garam Masala- ½ tsp
Red Chilli Powder- ½ tsp
Turmeric Powder- ½ tsp
Salt- to taste
Lemon Juice- ½ tsp
Coriander Leaves- a few
- Soak the whole moong dal overnight in a bowl.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add cumin, green chilli, onion, tomato and saute until the onion turns pink.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and saute until the masalas get combined. Add the whole moong dal, water and mix well. Press cancel to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Khichdi ’pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Add lemon juice and give it a stir. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve the Dry Whole Moong Sabji with rottis.