For Egg Wraps as Noodles:
Eggs – 6 nos
Oil – to coat the surface of pot
kitchen towel / Coating Brush
For The Noodles Spice & Vegetables Base:
Garlic (fine sliced) - 10 cloves
Spring onion/scallions, whites- 2 tbsp
Spring onion/scallions, greens- 3 tbsp
Shredded cabbage- 1 cup
Carrots (fine sliced like sticks)-1 cup
Green & Yellow peppers/Capsicum, fine sliced- 1 cup
Green Chilli Sauce- 2 tsp
Red Chilli Sauce- 1 tsp
Italian Seasoning – ¼ tsp
Pepper – to taste
Salt - to season
Oil – as required
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Take a small bowl and beat an egg, Whisk it. (DO NOT add any salt or any spice into the egg) Now switch off the pot. Pour the egg & take the pot out using the rubber holder. Rotate and spread it like an omelet and thin sheet.
- Place it back inside without turning on the Robocook. Let it set wait until the edge of the egg started raising up. Flip to the other side. Remove the egg. Repeat the process with the rest of the 5 eggs.
- Roll all the 6 egg wraps and cut them like vegetables. Making straight long noodles-like shape.
- Switch the ‘ON’ Button. Press the Sauté́ and move the button too quickly. Add butter, garlic cloves, carrots, green & yellow capsicum, cabbage, and saute for 5 mins.
- Chop the white and green portion of spring onions/scallions. Add green chili sauce, red chili sauce, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt and saute well until all ingredients are well cooked.
- Now add the egg which is prepared as noodles. Mix everything well and sauté for another 30 secs on high heat, toss it with the veggies to combine everything. Finally, garnish with spring onion greens and off the Robocook
- Serve hot with spicy sauce