Grated carrot – 200grms
Wheat flour – 1cup
Maida – 1cup
Soda-bi-carb – ¾ teaspoon
Honey – ¼ cup
Milk – ½ cup
Melted Vanaspati or butter -3/4 cup
Grated jiggery -1cup
Anemone-a small bit
Mace-a small bit
- Powder clove, anemone, mace using a mixer.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add milk, jiggery, Vanaspati, or butter and honey to it, let it dissolve. Grated carrot, Wheat flour, Maida, Soda-bi-carb and stir well. Add powdered spices and mix well. Press the cancel button to stop sauté.
- Grease an aluminum pan and transfer the mixture to it. Wash the inner cooking pot and place it in the robot cook. Add 3cups of water into it. Place the mixture pan on the water.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in the ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Idly’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
Cut and serve the delicious pudding