- Mushroom – 10 finely chopped
- Onion – 1 big chopped
- Garlic – 5 chopped
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1and 1/2 tsp
- Corn Flour – 2 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Chilly Flakes – 1tsp
- Oregano – 1 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Mozarella cheese shavings
- Salt to taste
1) Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
2) Add Olive Oil and Butter and wait for few sec to get heated. Now add Onions and Mushroom and saute. Add Salt and Pepper and stir for a minute.
3) After Mushroom softens, add water. Dilute the Corn flour in 3/4 cup of Milk and add to the cooking pot.
4) Add Oregano & Chilly flakes.
5) Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
6) Choose the Sambhar mode Medium option.
7) Pre-Cooking will happen for few seconds and once the cooking is completed 3 Beep sounds will be heard and it will automatically switches to keep warm mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
8) Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
9) Open the cooker and switch to Sauté mode. Break 1 egg into the soup and stir so that the egg lumps mix into the soup.
10) Add the balance 1/4 cup of Milk and stir for about a minute.
11) Add Mozarella cheese shavings and close the cooker lid for about 5 minutes.
12) Dig into this Frech style Mushroom style soup with breadsticks.