Spinach - 2 cup chopped
Garlic - 2 cloves grated
Onion - 1 finely chopped
Potatoes – 2 boiled and mashed
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Dried oregano – ½ tsp
Salt - to taste
Sunflower Oil – as required
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add garlic, onions and saute until the onions turns translucent.
- Next add spinach and saute for 2 to 3 minutes till it softens and most of the water from the spinach is evaporated. Allow this mixture to cool.
- Once the mixture cools down, add mashed potatoes, all purpose flour, chilli powder, oregano, salt and Mix well till all ingredients blend together.
- Finally, to cook the Garlic Spinach Balls, heat a paniyaram pan on medium heat. add a few drops of oil into each cavity of the pan.
- Once done, remove from the pan and place on the serving platter and proceed to make the remaining spinach ball the similar way.
- Serve the Garlic Spinach Balls hot with tomato ketchup.