Broken wheat – 11/2 cup
Cooking oil – 2tbsp
Ghee – 1tbsp
Cinnamon – 2stick
Cardamom – 2no
Cloves – 2no
Fennel seeds -1/2tsp
Onion – 2no
Green chili – 3no
Ginger chopped – 2tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp
Tomato – 2no
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Chilli powder – ½ tsp
Garam masala powder – 1tsp
Carrot – 1no
Beans – 8no
Potato – 1no
Curd – 1tbsp
Coriander leaves – 1spring
Mint – ½ hand full
- Wash and cut the vegetables into cubes. Slice onions and tomatoes.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil and ghee to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Then add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, fennel seeds, and saute. Next add onion, green chili, and sauté till it gets lightly golden brown.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, tomato, salt, and saute for 2 minutes. Add turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, and saute till the raw smell goes. Add Carrot, Beans, potato, and saute well.
- Add curd, mix well cook for a minute. Now add broken wheat and mix well. Add enough water, coriander leaves, mint leaves, and stir well. Press the cancel button to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Rice’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 12 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the Steps
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Mix well
- Serve healthy Gothumai biriyani with papad or raita