Paneer – 500 gms
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Jeera powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Chat masala-1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Besan flour-2 tsp
- Add curd, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala, chat masala, ginger garlic paste, besan flour, salt to the bowl. Mix well the ingredients and form a thickpaste.
- Mix in the paneer cubes to marinate them/ cover and refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add the oil and heat it. Then add the marinated paneer. Roast it for three minutes and flip them to the other side. Roast them for further three more minutes..
- Turn off the cooker and remove the grilled paneer. Sprinkle some chat powder on top and serve immediately.