Guava – 400 gm (peel De Seeded and cut into slices)
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Tomato – 1/2 cup (Pureed)
Ginger garlic – 2 tbsp (chopped)
Green Chili – 3-4 (Slit Into half)
Asafetida – 1 pinch
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tsp
Fennel Powder – 1/2 tsp
Curd – 1/2 cup
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Add ginger, garlic and sauté for 1 min. Then add tomato puree, green chili and continue to sauté for few minutes.
- Next add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, dry mango powder, fennel powder, salt one by one and cook until oil separates from the sides.
- Now add curd and mix well. Then add guava, water and sauté until guava turns tender.
- Later add lemon juice and give it a good stir. Switch to “keep warm or off mode”. Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Guava curry is ready to serve with Roti/Rice