Soy sauce - 3 tbsp
Dark sesame oil - 1 tbsp
Light brown sugar - 1 tbsp
Fresh ginger - 1 tsp (minced)
Garlic – 1 clove (minced)
Cayenne - 1/4 tsp
Tofu – 300 gm (drained and cut into 1/2-inch dice)
Corn starch - 2 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Red capsicum – 1 (chopped)
Cabbage - 1 cup (shredded)
Spring onion- 1/4 cup (minced)
Rice - 3 cups (washed, soaked and cooked)
- Take a bowl. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, cayenne and mix well. Now add tofu and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Once done drain the tofu, reserving the marinade.
- Using a blender blend the reserved marinade with the corn starch and add to the tofu, tossing to coat.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add red capsicum, cabbage, spring onion and sauté until the veggies turn soft.
- Now add in the tofu and stir-fry until the liquid is nearly absorbed. Add the cooked rice and mix well. Allow it to cook for few mins until the ingredients combine well with the rice.
- Once done switch to ‘keep warm or off’ mode.
- Hunan Rice is ready to serve with Ketchup.