Oil – 3 tbsp
Butter – 2 tsp
Onion – 3 no
Tomato – 2 no
Cashewnut – 5 no
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Chilli powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Jeera powder – ½ tsp
Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Green chilli – 2 no ( chopped)
Capsicum – 1 no
Carrot – 1 no
Beans – 5 no
Cauliflower – ½ cup
Green peas – 2 tbsp
Cream – 2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Kadai masala – 2 tsp
- Wash ansd cut the vegetable into cubes. Slice onion (2no) and tomato.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 1tsp of oil to the cooking pot. Add onion, tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes with cashewnuts. Allow to cool and make a paste.
- Again press saute mode. Now add oil, jeera for tempering. Add onions, Capsicum, carrot Beans, Cauliflower, green peas and cook for a minute.
- Next add Turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, Jeera powder, Garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, green chilli and cook for a minute.
- Then add ground masala, salt, a cup of water and mix well. Press cancel to stop saute
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium and set 6 min timer. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 6 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Finally add cream and butter. Mix well and check the seasoning.
- Serve the hot curry along with roti , naan and chappthi.