Curry leaf – handful
Shallots – 50gm
Green chilli – 2no
Red chilli – 3no
Jeera – 1tsp
Coriander seeds – 1tsp
Garlic – 15 cloves
Coconut – 1 tbsp
Gingelly oil – 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Chilli powder – 1/2tsp
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Salt – as required
Tamarind – lemon size.
Onion – ¼ cup
Tomato – ¼ cup
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add shallots, garlic, green chilli ,red chilli ,jeera,pepper,coriander seeds one by one and sauté for 2 mins. Once done, Press cancel button to stop saute.
- Tranfer the contents and allow them to cool. Once done, grind it to fine paste using a blender.
- Clean the pot. Press sauté button. Add oil and let it heat a bit. Then add chopped onion , sauté until it turns translucent.
- Add tomato and cook until it becomes mushy. Further add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, coriander powder and continue to sauté.
- Finally add the ground paste, tamarind water and stir well. Cook the gravy until the oil separates.
- Once done,Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Serve hot with steamed rice/ idlis.