Rice – 2 & 1/2 cups
Tomatoes- 2 chopped into cubes
Mixed Vegetables - 2 cups (mix of carrots, peas, beans, cauliflower, capsicum)
Onions -2 finely chopped
Soya chunks – 15
Ginger garlic paste - 1 & 1/2 tsp
Bay leaves – 2
- First soak the Soya chunks in hot water for 15 mins.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add the spices marked under To be ground and saute for about 2-3 minutes. Then remove and keep it aside. Blend them into a dry Masala.
- Next add the Cooking oil. Once it warms a bit add Onions and fry till golden brown. Next add Ginger Garlic paste and saute for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add the ground Masala slowly & keep stirring while adding. Add the Agri masala at the end.
- Now add the vegetables, Soya chunks & tomatoes and stir for 5 minutes. Add the Soaked rice and give a good stir.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Choose Rice mode with Quick option.
- Pre-Cooking will happen for few seconds and once the cooking is completed 3 Beep sounds will be heard and it will automatically switches to keep warm mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Open the cooker once the pressure is released. Add the juice of 1 Lemon & coriander leaves and give a mild stir. Enjoy this protein rich Soyawadi Pulao hot with Raita and Papad.