Rice - 1/4 cup
Boiled Rice- 1/4 cup
Channa dal- ¼ cup
Toor dal- ¼ cup
Urad dal- 2 tbsp
Ginger- 1 inch bit
Curd- ½ cup
Salt- To Taste
Oil- as required.
- Soak channa dal, toor dal, urad dal, boiled rice, and rice in water for 2 hours. Once done, add the contents to a blender along with ginger, red, green chillies salt and grind coarsely. Add curd and mix well. Keep aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Add water in the cooker. Grease oil in the idli cups. Add the ground batter to the cups. Ensure the cups are three fouth quarter full. Place the trays in the pot.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Idli ’pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Remove the idlis and Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Revel in the appeasing Kudalai Idli with chutney.