Chana Dal – ¼ cup
Lauki, cubed – 1 cup
Onion, finely chopped – ½ cup
Tomato, finely chopped – ¼ cup
Green chilies, slit – 1
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Red chili powder – ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
Ginger garlic paste – ½ tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
- Wash and soak chana dal in water for 15 mins.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the pot and when it is hot, add onion and saute till it turns pink. Then add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, slit green chilies, chopped lauki, and saute well.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, and cumin powder. Mix well.
- Add chana dal, ½ cup water, and mix well. Press cancel to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer & 5 mins as time for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 5 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the Steps
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Give it a good stir. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed rice