Coriander Leaves- 1/2 bunch
Lemon Juice--2 tsp
Lemon Zest- a few
Sweet Corn Kernels- 1 cup
Baby Corn- 10
Cabbage(finely chopped)- ¼ cup
Peas- ¼ cup
White Pepper Powder- 1 tsp
Salt- to taste
Water- 2 cups
- Wash the vegetables and chop them finely. Chop coriander leaves along with stem and reserve some for garnishing. Peel the skin of the lemon.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add water and allow it to boil. Then add baby corn, corn kernels, chopped cabbage, carrot, capsicum, beans and peas.
- Now add coriander leaf stocks and lemon zest. Let it boil for a while.Next add white pepper powder and salt. Press cancel to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Add lemon juice and fresh coriander leaves and give a quick stir.
- Serve Lemon Coriander Soup hot