- Potatoes – 10-12 pieces peeled & diced into small pieces
- Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
- Green chillies - 2
- Peanuts – 100 gms
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves – 7to8
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Cooking Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Coriander leaves- for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Water – 1/4 cup
1) Soak the peeled and diced potatoes in water for sometime.
2) Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
3) Put the Peanuts into the cooking pot and saute them. Roast the Peanuts for about 5 minutes. Then transfer them to a seperate vessel and peel off the skin. Keep it aside.
4) Now add Cooking Oil into the pot. After it warms a bit add Cumin seeds and let them crackle. Then add Green Chillies, Curry leaves, Turmeric powder & Potatoes. Then add Salt and mix well for about 2-3 minutes.
5) Next add the Roasted peanuts and mix well. Then add 1/4 cup water.
6) Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
7) Choose the Menu as Sambhar option and taste option as Quick.
8) Pre-Cooking will happen for few seconds and once the cooking is completed 3 Beep sounds will be heard and it will automatically switches to keep warm mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
9) Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
10) Open the cooker, add Sugar and saute for a minute.
Enjoy this delicious and Vitamin rich Aalu Bhaji with piping hot Puris