Chopped Paneer - 250 gms
Cooking oil - 5 tbp
Corn flour - 100 gms
White pepper - 1/2 tsp
Water - 200 ml
Chopped spring onion leaves - 25 gms
Dry chilli - 4
Chopped garlic - 1 tbsp
Chopped spring onion - 100 gms
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Brown sugar - 1/2 tsp
Soy sauce - 1/2 tsp
Salt – as required
Corn flour + water mix - 1 tbsp + 3 tbsp
- Add corn Flour, white pepper, salt and chopped paneer in a mixing bowl and marinate well.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add coated corn flour, paneer to the pot and fry until it turns to golden brown. Once done remove and keep it aside.
- Remove the excess oil and add dry chili and chopped garlic. Sauté well. Add chopped spring onion, ginger garlic paste and continue to sauté.
- Then add red chili powder, brown sugar, soy sauce, salt one by one and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Add corn flour, water and stir until no lumps are formed.
- Finally add fried paneer, chopped spring onion stems and mix for 2 minutes until the paneer is combined with masala. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Mangolian Paneer is ready and can serve with Roti / Paratha