Capsicum chopped – 4 big
Gram flour – 4 tbsp
Sugar (optional) – 1/4 tbsp
Cumin powder – 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Dry mango powder – 1 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Curry leaves – 6-7
Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp
Carom seeds – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 2 tsp oil into inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Once oil is nicely hot add fennel seeds, carom seeds, curry leaves and saute for few secs.
- Then add chopped capsicum, red chilli powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, cumin powder, salt and continue to saute for another 2 min (stir continuously).
- Now add gram flour saute for 2 min and then sprinkle 3 tbsp water into it and cover the lid in saute mode for around 3 min. No need to pressure cook it.
- Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should not be down because we don’t want to pressure cook it.
- After 3 min open lid carefully, Switch to keep warm or off mode and add chopped fresh coriander leaves. Give it a good stir.
- Serve with roti or steamed rice.