Black Gram -2 tbsp
Green Peas -2 tbsp
Greem Gram -2 tbsp
Horse Gram -2 tbsp
Groundnut -2 tbsp
Black eyed beans -2 tbsp
Moth beans -2 tbsp
Toor Dhal – 2 tbsp
Together Mixed Kaalu- 1 cup (Cleaned and Soaked)
Rice– 1 cup
Onions – 2 chopped
Green chilli paste – 2-3 tbsp
Coriander seeds – 3-4 tbsp
Grated Coconut – 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 3 tsp
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder - as required
Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add rice to the inner cooking pot and dry roast for 3 minutes until the colour of the rice changes and the rice becomes slightly puffed. Press Cancel. Remove and keep it aside soaked in water.
- Press sauté and add required water to the cooking pot and the mixed kaalu. Stir well Now add the soaked rice, 2 cups of water, salt and turmeric powder. Give it stir.
- Add the green chilli paste, dhaniya, coriander powder, grated coconut, chopped onions, oil one by one and mix well. Press Cancel to stop sauté.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Pulav’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give it a quick stir.
- Healthy Mix Kaalina Anna is ready to serve.