Greek yogurt or thick yogurt (Hang curd) – ½ cup
Paneer cut into big cubes – 300 grams
Onion cut into 1 inch – 2
Tomato cut into 1 inch – 2
Capsicum cut into 1 inch – 2
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Mustard oil 30 ml, or use oil of choice – 2 tbsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Chaat masala – 1 tsp
Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 tbsp
Garam masala – 1/2tsp
Kasuri methi crushed – 1 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
lemon juice – 1
Fresh chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Chopped mint – 1 tbsp
- Whisk the yogurt in a large bowl until smooth. I have used greek yogurt here, you can use regular yogurt just make sure to strain it for several hours until you have thick yogurt left and then use in the recipe.
- Next add all the ingredients for marinade to the yogurt- ginger garlic paste, mustard oil, coriander powder, chaat masala, kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala, red chili powder, kasuri methi and salt.
- Then whisk to combine everything together. Add in juice of 1 lemon along with chopped cilantro and mint. Mix well. Stir in the paneer cubes, onion and bell peppers.
- Mix until all the paneer pieces and veggies are well coated with the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for minimum for 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Overnight also works!
- After 1-2 hours, take the marinated paneer and veggies out of the refrigerator. Take a skewer and arrange paneer, onion and peppers on a skewer, alternating with each other. Make all skewers similarly.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- 2 tbsp oil into the inner cooking pot and arrange all skewers in pot.
- Fry this until u get nice golden marks and crisp.(turn sides)
- Remove from cooking pot, and switch to off mode.
- squeeze lemon juice, sprinkle chaat masala and serve with coriander mint chutney.