Sweet corn - 1/2 Cup
All purpose flour - 1 Cup
Salt - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Butter - 1 tsp
Water - 1/2 Cup
- Add sweet corn, water to a blender and grind it to a fine paste/puree.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, chilli powder, butter and mix it well.
- Next add the sweet corn puree and mix well. Knead well until it turns out as a stiff dough. Dust little flour, take the dough and with help of a rolling pin roll the dough into a thin sheet. Cut them into desired shapes. Keep aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Drop the thin sheets into the hot oil and deep fry until it turns golden yellow. Switch to OFF mode.
- Remove the fried nachos and drain the excess oil using a blotting paper if required.
- Serve hot Nachos with fresh homemade salsa.
Recipes you may Like?