Chicken Legs Thigh plus drumsticks - 4 No (divided in two and make slits)
Besan - 3 tbsp (roasted)
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
Green chilies - 5 (chopped)
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup (chopped)
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Greek Yoghurt - 1/2 cup
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice - 4 tbsp
Butter for basting - 3 tbsp
Mustard oil - 2 tbsp
- Wash and pat dry the chicken. Add green chillies, salt, lemon juice, coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste to the chicken and marinate it for an hour.
- After an hour add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, cumin powder, roasted besan, yoghurt and mix well. Keep aside for 2 hrs.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil and butter to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt. Place the chicken leg 2 at a time and allow it to roast well. After few mins flip the chicken on other side and allow it to cook.
- Once done remove them from the pot and follow the same with the other pieces. If required add extra butter. Switch to ‘off’ mode.
- Noorjahani Kebab is ready to serve with Onion salad.