Quinoa – 250 Gms (washed & soaked)
Oats – 100 Gms
Urad Dal – 100 gms
Salt – to taste
Water – 150 mL
- Add soaked quinoa, oats to a blender and grind to form a thick batter. Add salt and let it ferment for at least 5 hrs or overnight. Note that the consistency of the batter should be like that of Idly batter.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Add water to the inner cooking pot. Coat the Idly plates with oil and add the prepared quinoa batter. Keep the idly plates inside the cooker.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Idly’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Serve hot Quinoa oats idly with Coriander Chutney.
Recipes you may Like?