Quick plain cooking oats – 2 cups
Finely chopped onion – 1
Finely chopped carrots – 1/4 cup
Finely chopped French beans – 1/4 cup
Finely chopped capsicum – 1/4 cup
Finely chopped tomatoes – 2 small
Finely chopped ginger and garlic – 1 tbsp
Green peas fresh or frozen – 1/4 cup
Curry leaves – 7-8
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Green chillies - 3
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Chopped coriander leaves – 3 tbsp
Water – 1.5 cups
Ghee / oil – 2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tbsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 1 tsp ghee to the inner cooking pot and let it melt. Then add oats into and saute till oats become crisp.
- Keep stirring continuously so that the oats do not get browned from the bottom. No need to brown the oats. Remove oats in a plate or tray and keep aside.
- Clean the pot and press saute. Add 1 to 1.5 tbsp ghee. Once ghee melt add mustard seeds. Saute till the mustard seeds crackle.
- Then add 1 tsp cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chili Stir and saute for 1 min.Add finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Next add finely chopped carrots, chopped French beans, capsicum, tomatoes, 1/4 cup green peas, red chili powder and saute for 2 minutes. Then add water and wait for first boil.
- Now add the roasted oats, salt and stir well. Press cancel to stop saute
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium and set 10 min timer. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give a quick stir. Squeeze in some fresh lemon juice and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.