Oil - 1 tsp
Green peas – 1 cup
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Kala masala - 1/4 tsp
Garlic - 3 cloves
Green chili - Slit
Dry Coconut - Grated
Coriander leaves - few
Hing – a pinch
Salt - to taste
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add garlic cloves, green chilies and sauté for few secs.
- Add green peas and sauté for 5-6 minutes. Transfer the peas to a bowl and keep aside.
- Next add dry grated coconut to the inner pot and continue to sauté until it turns light brown. Press Cancel.
- Add the coconut mixture, peas, coriander leaves, water to a blender jar and grind them to a coarse paste.
- Clean the pot. Press sauté. Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add mustard seeds and let it splitter.
- Then add cumin seeds, hing, garlic cloves, curry leaves and sauté for a minute. Add in turmeric powder, kala masala and mix well.
- Add the ground paste, water, salt and give it a mix. Let it open cook for about 7-8 minutes. Stir inbetween. Once done, Switch to Keep Warm or Off mode.
- Serve tasty Olya Turichi Amti with steamed rice.